What is the correct spelling for QUOAT?
This word (Quoat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUOAT
- coat He picked up his coat from the grass and brought out of a pocket a lumpy little bundle tied up in a quiet clean, coarse, blue and white handkerchief.
- goat He found eventually that wherever you could 'place' a goat you would find the fever.
- quad On my way across the front quad I met Lambert and Dennison lounging about arm-in-arm; they wished me luck, and I told them to go to blazes.
- quart Then add one quart of water, half a cupful each of green peas, string beans and grains of corn, and boil one and one-half hours.
- quiet Quick-and quiet for once.
- quirt "And if you're going to live at the Quirt, Raine, you'll have to learn to keep your mouth shut.
- quit Thus forced to quit Italy the Comte repaired to the army of Conde.
- quoit The finest in Cornwall are Zennor and Lanyon Quoits, the Trethevy Stone, and Chun Quoit.