What is the correct spelling for QUOATES?
This word (Quoates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUOATES
- gates Trespass these seven gates To a world bloodlet to shades Where Seraphim bleat Of their cold and coming Master's race – Death Magick For Adepts by cradle of filth
- quarters Right off the dirty water, south of the border Reporters and cotten bald heads paid they quarters – South Of The Border by cappadonna
- quoits To quoits was added the inducement of an excellent repast of which roast pig was the piece de resistance.
- quote His own dealings with Mr. Spriggs afforded an example which he did not quote.
- Quartos This was the second day of the blanket-washing, and Winsome, having in her mind a presentiment that the proprietor of these learned quartos would appear to claim his own, carried them down to the bridge, where Meg and her sister were already deep in the mysteries of frothing tubs and boiling pots.
- Quoted Many examples could be quoted.
- Goats The men and women of opposite disposition, in spite of all their outward rectitude of behaviour, find themselves numbered with the goats.
- curates The setting was almost as fine as at Warwick-verdant lawns, big trees and the majestic ruins of our famous abbey all "in the picture"; and the "monks," mostly represented by blameless curates, were at least presentable, not unkempt ragamuffins as at Oxford.
- COTES Their cells were constructed like sheep-cotes, mere wattels with mouldy hay or straw between them.