What is the correct spelling for QUOATS?
This word (Quoats) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUOATS
- guts His belly was ripped open, and a whole piece of his guts was sticking out of his body and dragging on the dry leaves. And when the filled had spilled its guts Gently open then it shuts – Atlas Air by massive attack
- quartz If you ask me how I know that this is quartz, or that iron; I answer, By the testimony of my eyes.
- quits At last I quits an' throws my hand in the diskyard.
- quoit A dolmen in Wales is his quoit; the circle at Penrith is his round table, and that of Caermarthen is his park.
- quoits He himself, a Tiberius in dissembling, went to play at quoits, and was disturbed by his men coming to him and begging him to look on at their sports.
- quota "And her father's dead, too," broke in Gertie, anxious to add her quota, "but she's got an uncle and aunt that ain't dead-they live a long way off in Cincinnati, but they're so stuck up they won't do anything for Alice."
- quote If her son felt inclined to quote Shakspeare at the beginning of the conversation, she might have done so at the end of it; for all she wished to say was comprised in these words: "Nay, then, I'll send those to you that can speak."
- Oats He gave me his views on the cultivation of oats.
- Quartos Puck is strictly not a proper name; and in the quartos and folios of A Midsummer-Night's Dream, Puck, Robin, and Robin Goodfellow are used indiscriminately.
- Goats Meat will not fail us, for should game become scarce we can buy goats and sheep from the shepherds who come up with their flocks and herds from the villages by the sea.
- cuts All the choice cuts of meat were saved.
- quiets Now, nerve particles are largely composed of fat, and anaesthetics dissolve fat. Hence anaesthetics produce the effect of positively electrified ions, preventing the nerve particles from coalescing and thus quiets the nerves.
- coats But the bullets used to bound off their steel coats.
- cats 4. Have you ever thought what use whiskers are to cats?
- courts They were the King's courts on the principle that a crime anywhere was a breach of the King's peace.
- quarts Twenty pounds of butter, twenty-two dozen eggs, eighty-eight quarts of milk!
- cots She did not go to sleep easily; the excitement, the strangeness of being in a tent, kept her alert long after Jennie and Mrs. Parker were breathing tranquilly on their cots.
- QUADS It as even darkly hinted that the partly built, new, wooden fence had been set on fire as a lark; and quads of curious boys and girls even circulated long its entire length, bent upon ascertaining if such a thing could really be true.
- JOTS Examples, incidents, statistics, and other particulars he jots down under each of the chief heads.
- quays My father's father came to New York as a labourer from Holland, and worked upon the quays in that city.
37 words made from the letters QUOATS
5 letter words made from QUOATS:aotus, aquos, atous, atsuo, autos, quast, quota, quots, squat, toqua.
4 letter words made from QUOATS:auto, oast, otus, oust, quos, quso, quta, soua, souq, suao, suto, taos, taou, touq, tous, tsou.
3 letter words made from QUOATS:oas, oat, out, qat, sat, sot, sou, tao, tau, usa, uta.