What is the correct spelling for QUOET?
This word (Quoet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUOET
- quart Some people like it thicker than others; I should think three large spoonfuls of flour to a quart of milk was about right.
- quiet Noemi's "Will you be quiet ?"
- quirt The animal acted strangely, however, when she tried to urge it through the fringing shrubbery, and she was compelled to use her quirt vigorously.
- quit But Amos did not quit , nor did he go home.
- quite I am quite well, only so very tired.
- quoit Many of them the sons of provincial retainers, some even of franklins and gentlemen, their childhood had made them familiar with the splendour and the sports of knighthood; they had learned to wrestle, to cudgel, to pitch the bar or the quoit , to draw the bow, and to practise the sword and buckler, before transplanted from the village green to the city stall.
- quota It spoke well for the little Opinquake quota that only two others besides Zeke availed themselves of their liberty.
- quote May 8. "On the following morning," to quote from Jackson's report, "the march was resumed, General Johnson's brigade still in front.