What is the correct spelling for QUORED?
This word (Quored) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUORED
- bored You're not bored listening to all this, are you?
- cured My body is cured, but my soul!
- Cared I did not wait to witness his fortune, good or ill; I cared too little about it.
- Quarried Here the quarried stones, tons in weight, were unloaded by the great electric travelling crane which picks up one after the other with automatic perfection of silence and accuracy, and deposits them wherever needed by the workmen.
- Curried I am, and I daresay there's a white chicken waiting at home nicely curried, and with plenty of cocoa-nut cream in it, and the whitest of rice round, ready for me.