What is the correct spelling for QUORM?
This word (Quorm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUORM
- form He was like Smerdis, I say, in form, and not only so but he had the same name, Smerdis.
- germ It is wonderful to see the effect in a field where one row has these germ-infected seeds, and the other rows are not so treated."
- guam He called the group of small islands, of which Guam is one, the Ladrones.
- gum "Seems to me," she added to Joan in an undertone, "that the Malgamite scheme is up a gum-tree."
- norm France was the first of nations and has remained the norm of nations, the only one which is a nation and nothing else.
- qualm I should have risked the love of my husband and the happiness of your sweetheart without a qualm.
- quorum In the house of representatives, there were but seventy-four members, of whom sixty formed a quorum.
- squirm You won't,-with a squirm-fence!
- worm Some of the best men in the country have so far forgotten their manhood, and the friendship they once had for our family, that they can send this sneaking fellow here to worm something out of us.