What is the correct spelling for QUOTAT?
This word (Quotat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QUOTAT
- quoit Her's been in the way of showing folk the Zennor Quoit, visitors from St. Ives and Penzance, and she's had scores o' shillings that way.
- quota When ships were wanted, the king issued to each of the ports a summons to provide its quota.
- quote When I returned to Jackson I had occasion to quote General Johnston's opinion.
- Quoted Tell me that you forgive me, and we will talk about that lovely line you quoted from-?"
- quotes 6. Their Hair; where he quotes Ctesias again, that they make use of it for Clothes.
- quotas During the whole of this time it was the practice of the sovereigns to collect from all the provinces of the empire their respective quotas of troops, and to canton them within the city for one year, at the expiration of which they were relieved by fresh troops.