What is the correct spelling for QUOTATED?
This word (Quotated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUOTATED
- agitated For once in his life he was strongly, fiercely agitated .
- clotted What the little sister said was becoming to him only a pretty confusion of soft sounds; at moments he was too deaf to hear her voice at all; then he heard it and still believed it to be Ailsa who was speaking; then, for a, few seconds, reality cleared his clouded senses; he heard the steady thunder of the cannonade, the steady clattering splash of his squadron; felt the hot, dry wind scorching his stiffened cheek and scalp where the wound burned and throbbed under a clotted bandage.
- coated Now and then they passed groups of English soldiers; and as they turned into the river road several red-coated officers on horseback rode past them.
- dictated "I wished to ascertain whether your course was dictated by necessity or a desire to annoy and injure us.
- dotted The early flowers dotted the valleys, more cattle were moved in, and the season developed rapidly.
- quilted The delicate child must have a soft quilted jacket, and bright-coloured warm wrapper, for days when she wants to lie on the sofa.
- Gloated Louis gloated brutally over her confusion.
- Jotted Quickly he seized a piece of paper, and jotted it down, and next morning he filled in the harmony.
- Jutted Answering spurts of grey smoke jutted from the walls above her.
- curated 2017 – Sharjah Biennial 13 Curated by Christine Tohmé, the 13th Biennial, titled Tamawuj, opened 10 March 2017 with exhibitions in several cities, and concludes with exhibitions in Beirut from October 2017 through January 2018.
100 words made from the letters QUOTATED
3 letter words made from QUOTATED:ade, ado, ate, dat, doa, doe, dot, due, duo, eat, edo, eta, oat, ode, oed, out, qat, qed, tad, tao, tat, tau, tdt, tea, ted, tet, tod, toe, tot, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from QUOTATED:atout, atque, audet, datto, detto, deuto, doute, doutt, duato, dueto, duett, dutta, oudea, outed, outta, queda, quedo, quoad, quota, quote, tateo, tatou, teuta, todea, toqua, toque, toute.
4 letter words made from QUOTATED:audo, auto, date, daut, deut, dote, duet, duta, dutt, etau, etto, eudo, oate, odet, oeta, ouda, oude, quad, quae, qued, quta, taou, tate, tato, tatu, taue, taut, teat, tetu, toad, toda, todt, toea, toed, tote, touq, tout, tted, tute, tuto, uate, udot.