What is the correct spelling for QUOTIDIEN?
This word (Quotidien) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUOTIDIEN
- custodian However, the latter wasn't disposed to discuss family matters in an open swimming-bath in the hearing of the custodian, to say nothing of possible concealed dressers in horse-boxes alongside.
- quatrain Incapable though he was of any feeling for poetry, he would boldly ask permission to retire for ten minutes to compose an impromptu, and return with a quatrain, flat as a pancake, wherein rhyme did duty for reason.
- quieten Then things began to quieten down and tidings sped along the lines that the attack had succeeded: the French had gained some ground on their extreme right, and the 155th had secured their objective.
- quotation If I may be allowed to use a very solemn quotation, I would say most emphatically to the student-'Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth.
- quotidian Pastry-cooks, coffee-sellers, milkmen sing out their trivial quotidian cries: the world wags on, as if this were a common day.
- quotient By what process of division can the sum of eighty pounds per annum be made to yield a quotient which will cover that man's weekly expenses?
- Quoted But here are the first that Mr. Warton has quoted from that poet, and he probably did not choose the worst.
- Quoting She knew when he did this that he was quoting.