What is the correct spelling for QURIOSITY?
This word (Quriosity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QURIOSITY
- crusty A clumsy lantern hangs overhead, racks of bottles are fastened up along the canvas walls, and all about the trampled earth floor stand water jars, great bowls of greens, and baskets of the crusty Spanish bread.
- curiosity Our curiosity was aroused concerning the name.
- frosty What if the dragon does have rather a frosty stare for you?
- grist "Thar ain't no use goin' to Gabe Bunch's fer yer grist," he said.
- jurist He could not practice as an army physician or jurist, nor obtain a position as an engineer or a Government or municipal clerk.
- Juristic The Crown Property Bureau was established under the Royal Assets Structuring Act of 1936 and became a juristic person in 1948.
- Curios It was so when he looked over curios at the dealer's: it was the choicest of its kind that he must have; anything of trifling value, or anything commonplace-he ignored.
- Curiosities Others are known as curiosities because they have blazed the path.
- jurists 24. 6. Distinguished statesmen and jurists in the slaveholding states, have conceded the power of Congress to abolish slavery in the District.