What is the correct spelling for QURIOUS?
This word (Qurious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QURIOUS
- furious Of course Mrs. Bal was furious because he didn't beg to do her portrait and then make two, one for her, and one for himself.
- serious "Now we must not be too serious all at once," said Mrs. Graves.
- various You must, before you start, learn by heart the names of those for whom the various letters are intended.
- Juries All inflictions are either moderate or immoderate; and the design of this law was manifestly to shield the murderer from conviction, by carrying on its face the rule for its own interpretation; thus advertising, beforehand, courts and juries, that the fact of any infliction producing death, was no evidence that it was immoderate, and that beating a man to death came within the legal meaning of 'moderate correction!
- Queries Then, after a moment's consultation, the two officers started down the steps and walked briskly past the quarters on the east side, merely calling, in answer to the many queries, "Somebody coming with news from Terry!"
- Curios A few curios, very ugly, but providentially equally rare, were scattered about.
- art insufficient
- art insulted
- art master of
- art match for
- being even
- cooks one's goose