What is the correct spelling for QURIT?
This word (Qurit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QURIT
- brit Day-Lewis and other young British actors who were becoming stars, such as Gary Oldman, Colin Firth, Tim Roth and Rupert Everett, were dubbed the Brit Pack.
- curio Again, upon his proposing that all should withdraw who were of opinion that both should lay down their arms and that neither should hold a command, only two-and-twenty were in favour of Pompeius, and all the rest were on the side of Curio.
- curt Curt and prompt came the answer.
- fruit They eat both fruit and insects, and will nest anywhere-in trees, sheds, walls, and on the ground.
- grid At ten thousand miles, certainly, the grid-fields would let go.
- grit There is more grit and endurance in him than I expected.
- jurist There was an unwonted gleam of excitement in the eyes of the venerable jurist as he returned to the waiting men.
- purity This is purity of blood with a vengeance in your noble families!
- quaint He had taken Harding's advice and had sent for Lucy, and had put her pretty, quaint little head upon it.
- quart Add heated sugar, allowing one quart for each quart of juice.
- quid He left us together in the cave; an armed smuggler sat at the cave entrance, turning his quid meditatively.
- quiet The house is quiet now.
- quilt Barbara smiled a welcome and Miriam brought in a quilt which she was binding by hand.