What is the correct spelling for QUWAIT?
This word (Quwait) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUWAIT
- await With my own hands, sir; his lordship will await you at home all to-morrow. The gates of heaven await Thrown wide by Charles the Great – Glory by Unknown Author
- gait It was more like the gait of a Russian; but all the Russians in Warsaw wear a uniform.
- kuwait Kuwait total: 3 1,524 to 2,437 m: 1 under 914 m: 2 (2009)
- kuwaiti Bashar Rahal, Bulgarian actor of Lebanese descent Bashar Rasan, Iraqi footballer Bashar al-Shatti, also known as Basharno, Beesho and Maystro, Kuwaiti singer, songwriter and actor Bashar Shbib, Syrian Canadian filmmaker Bashar Srour, Syrian footballer Bashar al-Zoubi, Free Syrian Army general Bashar Warda, Iraqi Chaldean Catholic cleric and Archbishop Surname Caresse Bashar, Syrian film and TV actress Habibul Bashar, Bangladeshi cricketer Khademul Bashar, Bangladeshi air marshal Title Abol-Bashar Mirza Farman Farmaian, son of the Qajar Persian nobleman Abul Bashar, Bangladeshi writer Bashar ibn Burd (714-783) nicknamed "al-Muraath", poet in the late Umayyad and the early Abbasid periods Haji Bashar, convicted former Afghan drug lord
- quirt The gray hesitated-almost as if to give his wanton mistress a chance to reconsider; but he got the quirt for his pains.
- quito Among the colossal mountains of Cundinamarea, of Quito, and of Peru, furrowed by deep ravines, man is enabled to contemplate alike all the families of plants, and all the stars of the firmament.