What is the correct spelling for QUZZICAL?
This word (Quzzical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QUZZICAL
- cubical The cylinder was about four feet long, and the cubical box about eighteen inches on a side.
- quickly It was so quickly done.
- quizzical One day an eminent politician who was leaving the White House, met an acquaintance and in passing him said with a quizzical smile: "I have just had an interview with the tyrant of the White House."
- quizzically The admiral looked at him quizzically.
- surgical They were met by a few of our soldiers, who took him from the skiff to the hospital, where he received the best surgical attendance, but without avail.