What is the correct spelling for QWAS?
This word (Qwas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for QWAS
- gas Well, they're headed for their car but I hit the gas And spun around and headed 'em off at the pass – Uneasy Rider by Charlie Daniels Band
- jaws I had a stock of old ones and I kept the jaws of 'em rubbed up bright.
- wax And faint the weary Christians wax Before the still renew'd attacks: – Siege of Corinth, The by george gordon, lord byron
- ways We move, in mysterious ways We move, slip and slide cut through the haze – We Move by visage
- Was I saw a child sit with old Mr. Clause, Looked him in the eye and he asked old Santa what peace on earth was – I Wish Every Day Could Be Like Christmas by bon jovi
- Wars Is it that he has brought home great treasures from the wars?
- wags Masin did not know what to do and waited in mute distress, as a big dog, knowing that his master is in trouble, looks up into his face and feebly wags his sympathetic tail, just a little, at long intervals, and then keeps quite still.
- sways It shone from the quiet grey eyes,-as, over the head of the man who knelt before her, they looked out of the picture-with an expression of the sublime surrender of a woman's whole soul to an emotion which, though it sways and masters her, yet gives her the power to be more truly herself than ever before.