What is the correct spelling for QWUIT?
This word (Qwuit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for QWUIT
- await Not trusting himself to speak, he put the letter which Thaddeus had written to her into her hand, and disappeared, not daring to await her opening what he knew to be a last farewell. In the darkness, we shall await Prepare for changes to seal your fate – New World Order by gamma ray
- cut He is less cut up than Orcutt." When the monologues cut When the comfort of silence Kind of scares it back shut – Soundog Babylon by wildhearts
- cwt At St. Mary's Church, Reading, the accounts tell a sad tale of the disgraceful damage in the year 1547:- "Receyvid of John Saunders for iii cwt lacking ix'li of metall that was taken upp of the graves, and of olde candlestycks at vi's the hundred xlvj's ii'd."
- gut No, you're not stopping me writing, Fay-it's the gut of evening. Deep down within the very same gut The very same ghosts still seem to haunt you down Down those lines you always tried to cut You thought you just might need a little change – Spider In The Snow by Dismemberment Plan
- jut KALEWIPOEG, Ueks ennemuistene Eesti jut. Kuopio, 1862.
- kit He did not speak to Kit nor look at his mother. We out there blastin that counterfeit Got a 600 benz wit a frog kit – Chunk Up The Deuce by Lil' Keke
- kuwait Disputes - international: despite restored diplomatic relations in 1990, disputes with Iran over maritime and land boundaries, navigation channel, and other issues from eight-year war persist; land and Shatt al Arab boundary demarcation put an end to claims to Kuwait and to Bubiyan and Warbah islands, but no maritime boundary exists with Kuwait in the Persian Gulf; Iraq protests Turkey's hydrological projects to regulate the Tigris and Euphrates rivers upstream
- kuwaiti three equal horizontal bands of green (top), white, and red with a black trapezoid based on the hoist side; colors and design are based on the Arab Revolt flag of World War I; green represents fertile fields, white stands for purity, red denotes blood on Kuwaiti swords, black signifies the defeat of the enemy
- quaint Now he turned to us and said in his quaint broken English: "Walda Nagasta most lovely woman!
- quart Soft feeds are to be preferred, and one quart of linseed oil given as a physic.
- quid The marriage contract was embellished by a rich embroidery of sentimental and religious fancies, but I need not remind you that its essence in the eyes of the law and of society was its character as a contract, a strictly economic quid-pro-quo transaction.
- quiet Be quiet, you two!
- quilt Bed and blankets and quilt, sheets and pillows had crumbled with it through the long wasting years, but something of its old shape yet lingered with the dust: that was a head that lay on the pillow; that was the line of a long arm that pointed across the pillow to the post.
- quint And Quint, he pays us.
- quirt Looks as I needn't have brought the quirt.
- quit I have quit keeping track of her ladyship.
- quite "It's not that, quite.
- quito Pizarro and his forces entered Quito not long after, disappointed, that, with all his diligence, the enemy still eluded his pursuit.
- quoit I mentioned, in the sketch of Mr. Gillott, that all the members of the Edgbaston Quoit Club had very large heads, and that this fact seemed to bear out the phrenological theory, that size of head was indicative of mental power.
- Git It took thet pinto a year to git well.
- QT -l qt. milk, 2 cups sugar, juice of 2 lemons.