What is the correct spelling for RADANT?
This word (Radant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RADANT
- ardent Dr. Cassel was an ardent lover of his own people.
- dante It is in all respects Purgatory, but of greater horror than Dante ever dreamt of.
- daunt But the courage of young Grant, It did not for a moment daunt, Though rod it now is far beyond, He plunged into deep, cold spring pond.
- dent "Came at once," replied Dent.
- dint Meanwhile Brace strove to cheer the boy by talking of the possibility that they might yet escape, and hour after hour Fred continued at the task until the moment arrived when it was possible, by dint of much squeezing, to make his way through the aperture.
- gradient But as the weight of the elephant would force in the side if left perpendicular, one approach is always formed with such a gradient that he can reach the water with his trunk without disturbing the surrounding sand.
- mordant At the back of his mind there was a suspicion that his adversary would not have yielded so flatly without an assurance of practically triumphing, secretly getting the better of him; and it filled him with venom for a further bout at the next opportunity: but as he had been sarcastic and mordant, he had shown Clara what he could do in a way of speaking different from the lamentable cooing stuff, gasps and feeble protestations to which, he knew not how, she reduced him.
- pedant He's a sort of pedant, who has come to think that the mixture of medical learning and knowledge of police conventions which he possesses makes him a paragon of efficiency."
- radiant She looked positively radiant.
- radiantly Easter was drawing near, and Grace was radiantly happy.
- radiate All the rose does is to grasp the sunbeams which fall upon it, extract from these beams the red which they contain, and radiate that red light to our eyes.
- verdant Bless me, there is something so contagious in the effects of the country that the very mirrors grow verdant.
- hadn't "No. I hadn't thought to get it on to-day.
- don't Then you don't like the princess?
51 words made from the letters RADANT
3 letter words made from RADANT:aar, ada, ana, ant, ara, art, dat, dna, nad, rad, rat, rna, tad, tan, tar.
4 letter words made from RADANT:adar, anar, atar, dana, dant, darn, dart, data, dran, nada, nard, rana, rand, rant, tara, tarn, trad, trna.
5 letter words made from RADANT:andar, ardan, danta, darat, darna, dnata, dnrta, drant, raadt, radna, ranat, randt, ranta, ratan, ratna, tanda, tarda, tarna.