What is the correct spelling for RAFFAL?
This word (Raffal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RAFFAL
- am roommates with
- beat ones brains
- beat ones breast
- foal Even Tony, the aloof and unfriendly, consented to unbend to the extent of being interested in the dialogue of "John Smith and Minnie Bowl, can you shoe a little foal?"
- offal The early laws against throwing garbage, fish heads, household refuse, offal, etc.
- racial Or will you choose the universe of the subconscious, our racial past locked up in the secret chambers of our mind?
- radial When there is evidence that the radial nerve has been injured, and no sign of improvement appears within three or four days of the accident, operative interference is indicated.
- raf Here was the Titian Venus of the Tribune, deliciously copied by a French artist: there, the Roman Fornarina, with her delicate grace, beamed like the personification of Raf-faelle's genius.
- raffia Boys are at carpentering, raffia, or wrought-iron work.
- raffle In all my description of the watch I had merely described my own, a very cheap affair which I had won at a raffle.
- raffles The Raffles Museum in Singapore, one of the most interesting in the Orient, was his gift.
- rail My heavy cattle are turned out three different times at least before they are sent to rail.
- rainfall The amount of rainfall is also a matter for consideration.
- raphael Mr. Raphael, the Pastor, extended himself in the sermon about giving for the proposed new carpet.
- ravel It is but a sorry task to rip the twisted ravel from the worn garment of life and to turn the grout in a drained cup.
- real It had never seemed real.
- refill When you accounted for your time to the inspector, you told him that you went into the house to refill your cigarette case?
- refuel And if the Chief hadn't blown up that manned rocket we fought in the space wagons, there wouldn't be any Platform up here to reload and refuel the Moonship.
- reveal I can't reveal my source.
- riffle He could not accustom himself to that extra half-hour's delay which occurred on mail days, a delay caused by Riffle, the coloured boy, having to walk to the village to fetch the post.
- rueful Doggie, who was beginning to acquire a sense of rueful humour, smiled and was appeased.
- ruffle Cook until the oysters ruffle, and serve with boiled rice.
- ruffly Let the others have all the ruffly dishes they want.