What is the correct spelling for RAI?
This word (Rai) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RAI
- ai AI is becoming increasingly prevalent in our everyday lives.
- Cai Cai is a popular dim sum dish served in Chinese cuisine.
- Mai Mai is a beautiful month in which spring is in full bloom.
- rad My brother thinks he's still cool by saying "rad" all the time.
- Rae Rae is planning to go on a hiking trip this weekend.
- raf The Royal Air Force was established in 1918.
- rag She grabbed an old rag to wipe down the dusty shelves.
- RAH "It was a joyous moment as the crowd chanted "RAH, RAH, RAH" to cheer on their team."
- raid The police conducted a raid on the illegal gambling den and arrested several people.
- rail The train tracks ran parallel to the rail fence on the edge of the farmland.
- rain After the intense heat, the rain brought much-needed relief.
- ram The ram on the farm ran into the fence.
- Ran She ran two miles this morning to prepare for her upcoming race.
- rap My brother loves to rap along to his favorite songs in the car.
- rat I heard scurrying noises and saw a rat dart across the kitchen floor.
- raw The chef emphasized the importance of using high-quality, raw ingredients to create the best dishes.
- ray The sun's rays were too hot to bear.
- rbi The baseball player hit a home run and brought in two RBIs for his team.
- RSI The RSI is oscillating between the oversold and overbought zones.