What is the correct spelling for RAIDANT?
This word (Raidant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RAIDANT
- ardent He's an ardent fisherman.
- be enough
- gradient Now all men are not at the same level of evolution, but evolution might be figured as a rising gradient, with men stationed on it at every point.
- irritant Helm had profited by this trait as much as others had suffered by it; but, in the case of Alice, Hamilton's mingled resentment and admiration were but a powerful irritant to the coarsest and most dangerous side of his nature.
- lean to roof
- lean to roofs
- pedant Nor yet was he a pedant; which word might, perhaps, more nearly have expressed his cousin's meaning.
- radiance There is no reason to think radiance a necessary property of celestial bodies.
- radiant Her face became radiant with a new light, and her eyes shone with the intensity of her great purpose.
- radiantly "I never thought of that," he burst out, radiantly.
- radiate But always recollect that heat should radiate from above on your ducklings, as bottom heat will soon cripple them in the legs and render them helpless.
- trident It consists of a perpendicular line drawn on the forehead, generally of a red or yellow color, and a white line on each side of it, which unite at the bottom with the middle line, and form a trident.