What is the correct spelling for RAIL?
This word (Rail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RAIL
- ail Ask them what they ail , or who brought them in this stay, They answer not at all, but "alack!"
- bail I don't want bail .
- fail But if ever you do see it our way, and give up or fail -- well, come back to us, understand?
- frail He took her frail form up into his arms, and kissed her.
- grail I repeated to myself lines from Tennyson's poem before the glowing scenes of the Holy Grail .
- hail Then he's hail -fellow-well-met with the men on the roads.
- jail Let us go to the jail .
- mail "Paul," said he, "to-morrow is the mail , and I shall write to your father."
- nail His eyes slowly travelled round the room and rested finally upon a round blue ball that hung turning a little from side to side, on a nail above, his bed.
- pail As the thing was rolled about under his paw the contents had been spilled liberally, and Mooween had followed it about, lapping up what he found on the floor and leaving not a single drop to tell the story; but from the flies that gathered in clusters in every sunny spot I knew that the stuff must have been sweet-molasses probably-and that Mooween, after he had eaten it all, had carried away the pail or jug to lick it clean, as bears almost invariably do when they sack a lumber camp.
- raid An air raid on London was in progress.
- rail There was no rail here between her and the rest that seemed to ask her to sink down into its arms, now that she was so weary, and unconsciously she was standing where her brother had stood and listened many months ago at the footsteps overhead, as he enjoyed his stolen pleasure in the middle of the night.
- rails But as he was getting between two rails , he put his left hand on one of them, and Sax saw that the two middle fingers were missing.
- rain I wish it would rain , and keep you here a while longer.
- sail When the ship began to sail 'Twas like a bird without a tail – There Was A Man Of Double Deed (W: Anon) by And Also The Trees
- tail I've drank with him, I've had his tail We'll send him something in the mail... – Stupid Same by crash test dummies
- trail Her long white train and trail The smile behind the veil – Slow Motion by Billy Dean
- wail a woman is a woman and a male aint nothin but a male one good thing bout him he knows how to jive and wail – Jump Jive And Wait by Cherry Poppin' Daddies
- Gail But-but will Gail Maddox be very much dressed?