What is the correct spelling for RAIPID?
This word (Raipid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RAIPID
- raised And from the way the crab raised its claws in the air, snapping them shut, it would seem that the shellfish would have been very glad indeed to pinch the dog's nose.
- vapid It is insipid and vapid; there is nothing in it.
- Railed He railed against the sun because it did not shine.
- Rapped With every toss of his head the tail of the shoe rapped him sharply across his nose, adding injury to insult.
- Rasped Bidwell went out on the edge of the ravine, and for a long time sat on a rock, listening to the roar of the swift stream and looking up at the peaks which were still covered with heavy yellow snow, stained with the impalpable dust which the winter winds had rasped from the exposed ledges of rock.
- more blackguardly