What is the correct spelling for RAITED?
This word (Raited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RAITED
- raised Isobel raised her eyebrows.
- rooted But on this occasion he remained as if rooted to the floor, unable to take a step, paralysed by the dread of annihilation.
- rotted Maritime commerce had ceased entirely, and in consequence of this the merchant ships of all nations rotted at the docks.
- routed She wrote to Mr. Murdstone, and he and his sister arrived a few days later, and were routed by my aunt.
- rutted The car took them by a forest-road to another cross-roads where they entered on foot a track which was deeply rutted by waggon-wheels.
- Baited Well, run it out over the side of the boat we're in, and row away till we've got all the line with the baited hooks in.
- Rafted The lumber for the house had to be brought by ship from Maine, thrown overboard off shore, rafted up to the land in time of high-course tide, spread out on the hill to dry, and then set solidly together, and pegged.
- Raided On a former occasion the I.W.W. hall was raided, furniture destroyed and stolen, ropes placed around their necks and they were otherwise abused and driven out of town by citizens, armed with pick handles.
- Railed She railed at his insufferable pride.
- Rained Still it rained and still the sun would shine out.
- Ranted After having thus breathed his passion, in a diatribe which beats in abomination any slang that was ever ranted out of a tub by a mountebank saint, he harps back upon the prodigious attractiveness of his mistress, in the following pathetic, though not very consistent terms-
- Rated They rated me by my scholarship, and not by my father's occupation.
- radioed Me? An appropriate length of time before the ship was abandoned, I radioed to a stock broker friend of mine on Earth and put every dime plus that I had into the mightily fallen stocks on Mars.