What is the correct spelling for RALATE?
This word (Ralate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RALATE
- dilate The negro's mouth opened, and the whites of his great eyes seemed to dilate.
- elate She stood radiant and elate, and seemed not apprehensive of disfavour or reproach.
- galatea The kindness of their reception greatly cheered old Colley, and they were put up for the night, while inquiries were made about the Galatea, and the truth of their story.
- late Little had been heard of John Schuyler, of late.
- palate You have crushed the grapes against your palate.
- plate Lemm bent his head over his plate.
- prelate It was generally thought that the reason for this postponement, and particularly as it was recommended by a prelate, was, that the Chancellor might have an opportunity of forwarding this humane bill.