What is the correct spelling for RAMA?
This word (Rama) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RAMA
- drama I was disappointed at the lack of drama in the affair.
- kama The movement began in 1558, when Ivan the Terrible granted to Gregory Strogonof ninety-two miles of waste land on the banks of the Kama .
- lama My fears were soon dissipated by my men joyfully shouting, "The Tchebu Lama !
- mama O Mama , Mama , I call and you do not come.
- ram Why the Dunkery Beacon should wish to ram the Summer Shelter nobody on board the yacht considered for a moment, but every one, even Willy Croup, perceived the immediate necessity of getting out of the way.
- rama Creeping forward to the doorway by which Rama Dass had gone out, Nicol Brinn emerged upon a landing from which stairs both ascended and descended.
- ramp In another courtyard was a big, square tank with a weedy, slippery stone ramp at one end; in the tank were alligators; down the ramp other of the Rajah's enemies, tight-bound, would scream and struggle and slide from time to time.
- rams Thence it is three parasangs to Rams , or Ramleh, where there are remains of the walls from the days of our ancestors, for thus it was found written upon the stones.
- GAMA As we parted I told him that I was dining with the Abbe Gama .