What is the correct spelling for RAMED?
This word (Ramed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RAMED
- armed Nothing like being properly armed.
- framed They stood framed in the hall door, he holding her hands close pressed, and her eyes giving him back look for look.
- named That was Skag's old picture of the Now; making the most of the ever-moving point named the Present.
- razed Whether in the hands of King, nobles, or magistrates, they were equally odious to him, and he had long since determined that they should be razed to the ground.
- remedy Is there no remedy?
- rhymed Mary had written two sample verses with comparative ease, and in the first flush of confidence she had boldly printed on the sign: "Rhymed grinds for special persons furnished at reasonable rates."
- rimmed He wore gold-rimmed spectacles, his face was the type the Alsatian Hansi loves to show in his books.
- Famed The far-famed St. Giles's Hospital in Bishopsgate Street is an ancient foundation, erected by Bishop Walter Suffield in 1249 for poor chaplains and other poor persons.
- Lamed Heart and brain were the prey of a deadly discouragement; the will could make no effort; his confidence in himself was lamed and helpless.
- Raged On the left, meanwhile, where the battle still raged, the Confederates were equally successful.
- Raked "I lost my doll," said Margy, "but Dick raked her up and I did give him a kiss."
- Roomed The cost of a twelve-roomed house is 3,000 to 4,000 dollars, according to finish, i.