What is the correct spelling for RANE?
This word (Rane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RANE
- cane As I walked in past the study door the Chinaman came to meet me, holding my hat and cane.
- crane With every one else, Wood was crouched below the crest and shouted to Crane to lie down.
- dane Your guardians would not meddle, I suppose, either of them; but don't you think, now, that Dane will want you to do a little as he does?
- lane He had just gone up a lane that looked like that and had been disappointed.
- mane She refreshed herself by a long splash in hot water, brushed out her tangled mane, put on her Sunday dress, and descended in state to partake of dinner, which was served an hour earlier than usual in consideration of the travellers' hunger and fatigue.
- pane I placed my ear to the broken pane also, but no sound could I hear.
- race It was evidently a very important message to Glyddyr about some race, but for the time being he had no idea what race was coming off.
- rage A dozen men were upon him in a moment; but he was blind with rage, and would not have minded if it had been a thousand.
- rake I had to partake in the debauchery of a young rake, and all out of pure sensibility.