What is the correct spelling for RANGS?
This word (Rangs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RANGS
- range Oh, I wish I was on some Australian mountain range. I got no reason to be there, but I Imagine it would be some kind of change. – Outlaw Blues by Bob Dylan
- rings Again with his shrill voice the mountain rings, While, flapped with conscious pride, resound his wings. – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- Rang And then me thought my dream was changed, The streets no longer rang, Hushed were the glad Hosannas The little children sang. – The Holy City by religious music
- wrongs right some of the wrongs with our songs and the words to our songs – Song X by Victims Family
- pangs He had known in that hour the first sweet joy-pangs of sacrifice!
- ranges The plant ranges from 15-20 cm.
- hangs What Seale is that that hangs without thy bosom?
- bangs "After we get them here," said Bangs earnestly, "we'll just pledge all three.
- fangs Mind the beast's fangs !"
- rags He'll be saunterin' in some night, full o' rags , an' no place to go, an' there be a pairty, now, I tell ye!
- rangers She had heard for years of this lieutenant of rangers , who was the terror of all Arizona "bad men."
- rungs With their eyes glued to the rock in front of them, they mounted what seemed to be endless rungs till at last they found themselves at the top of the ladder and facing a large opening cut in the rock.
- rinks She had been there twice and had seen the Ice Palace glitter against the frosty sky, the covered skating rinks , the jingling sleighs, and the toboggans rushing down the long, white slides.