What is the correct spelling for RAPIRS?
This word (Rapirs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RAPIRS
- rapier The wit of Mr. Hopkinson was of a noble cast flowing from a rich and chaste imagination-never violating the rules of propriety-always confined within the pale of modesty but keen as a finely finished rapier.
- Rapes Besides these, there are several other felonies which are made so by Statute, such as rapes committed on women by force, and against their will.
- reaps That a man reaps what he has sown must of course be true also; he has no power to carry virtue, which is of the material life, with him; yet the aroma of his good deeds is a far sweeter sacrifice than the odor of crime and cruelty.
- wraps After the guests have left their wraps in the dressing-rooms, they leave their cards in the tray in the hall and enter the drawing- room, the women preceding the men.
- repairs After he buried Julian, Raoul tried to make repairs, and headed in a direction where he hoped he'd find a civilized planet.
- rips Bulkhead Rips, also called The Ripplings.
- rapiers Spurs, swords, rapiers, daggers, and woodknives were restricted to knights and barons' sons or higher.
- raps When the long, low whistle sounds and the policeman's club raps out its alarm, the audience feels that the action is filled with tense meaning-The Eel has been caught.
- pairs She glanced quickly about to encounter two pairs of eyes.
- RAPIDS This inspired the Rajah to imitate the Resident's little party, and he sought out Chumbley and proposed to get up one on a more extensive scale, and take the party up the beautiful river as far as the rapids.
- ropers Both of them were expert ropers.
- rappers Seven competitive examiners entered with another table, and sat down on the opposite side of the stage to the spirit-rappers.
- reapers He had a field of barley where the reapers were at work, and Ruth asked Naomi if she should not go and glean after the reapers, to get grain, for they were poor.