What is the correct spelling for RASE?
This word (Rase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RASE
- base In some obscure and sunless place, Beneath huge Chimborazo's base, – To a Child by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- case Cellar door, what's the case Are you locked in your shadow's embrace – Cellar Door by Holly Brook
- ease But what was this that broke our humble ease? What noise, above the rain, Above the dripping of the poplar trees That smote along the pane? – The Peasent's Confession by Thomas Hardy
- erase I study him for the cuts, the scars, the pain, no time can erase. I move hard to the left and i strike to the face. – The Hitter by Bruce Springsteen
- race Listen, Jesus, do you care for your race? Don't you see we must keep in our place? – Heaven On Their Minds by Unknown Author
- rage Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage – Alternative Polka by weird al yankovic
- raise "To thee let all their graceful voices raise, "And saints and angels join their songs of praise." – On The Death Of A Young Lady Of Five Years Of Age by Phillis Wheatly
- rake "I'm awful glad you're going to settle here-there ain't so awful many women in the country; we have to rake and scrape to git enough for three sets when we have a dance-and more likely we can't make out more 'n two.
- rasp Nasmyth's wrists grew raw from the rasp of the hide jacket, and wide cracks opened in his fingers.
- rate At any rate , they don't think so in Wall Street."
- rave Gee, to hear you rave you'd think the whole team had graduated!
- raze This being so, he tossed his hands into the air as though now relinquishing his will to fate and circumstance that could raze elaborate plans as it would half-hearted good intentions like his own.
- rise It was, perhaps, that one word that made him rise from his chair.
- rose 21.-Rose this morning much cast down in mind at the thought of our long journey, and a want of a knowledge of the Russian language.
- ruse But this was a ruse to draw attention away from the actual operations.
- vase Beside the book her maid had set a little cut-glass vase of blossoms which had opened since she put them there-were just opening now.
- Rae Quartermaster-Sergeant Rae turned over the Company roll.