What is the correct spelling for RAVID?
This word (Ravid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RAVID
- avid But these men, even some who seemed crippled with age and infirmity, seemed as intent upon their pleasures, as avid of news, as eager for conversation, as particular about their food, as if their existence was of a supreme and weighty importance, Hugh watched an elderly man, whom he knew by name, who was said to be the most unoccupied man in London, who was administering food and drink to himself with a serious air of delicate zest, as though he were presiding benevolently at some work of charity and mercy.
- avoid The difficulty in having to do with Linster attractions is to avoid rising into rhapsody.
- craved Ernestine did not like to complain, because it seemed selfish to deprive Milly of the social relaxation she craved .
- david Produced by David Schwan.
- gravid By virtue of the principle that flows from the magnet to the iron-which principle is potentially in the iron, for the iron already has a foretaste for it-the excited iron could transcend its gravid nature and be preternaturally moved to unite with its principle.
- rabid No thistle here or briar or thorn shall spring, Earth's curse before: the lion and the lamb In mutual friendship link'd shall browse the shrub, And tim'rous deer with rabid tygers stray O'er mead or lofty hill or grassy plain.
- rad "Would you," he asked insistently, "would you rather we went away, Uncle Rad ?"
- raid Mr. Dwyer had been writing while the raid was settling down, as he had been writing while waiting for the fight to begin.
- Braved See," he added, raising that bloody ensign with which he had so often braved the power of the nations, and exhibiting beneath it sacks of that metal which has so long governed the world; "see!
- graved Alicia closed her lips, and a faint line graved itself on each side of them.