What is the correct spelling for RAYITED?
This word (Rayited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RAYITED
- radiate Civilization does not radiate, or diffuse.
- roasted January, 1789. To-day being new-year's-day, most of the officers were invited to the governor's table: Manly dined heartily on fish and roasted pork; he was seated on a chest near a window, out of which, when he had done eating, he would have thrown his plate, had he not been prevented: during dinner-time a band of music played in an adjoining apartment; and after the cloth was removed, one of the company sang in a very soft and superior style; but the powers of melody were lost on Manly, which disappointed our expectations, as he had before shown pleasure and readiness in imitating our tunes.
- rooted I just rooted around in the mud and got 'em.
- rotted On these two graves, close together, still remained the badly rotted wooden head boards.
- routed It matters not that every other race has been routed or excluded without rhyme or reason.
- rutted The path wound up a ravine, through climbing forest that rotted as it grew, where grotesque and ghostly orchids sprouted from each crumbling bough, and there was scarcely room for two men abreast in the rutted trail.
- Radiated Bartouki radiated warmth and enthusiasm.