What is the correct spelling for RCIEVE?
This word (Rcieve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RCIEVE
- deceive If you want to see Why should we deceive you? I know the truth is in here Why should we believe you? – The Truth Is In Here by Ayreon
- rave In the dream he shuddered because the great crowd would rave indignantly at the substitute who had come out to make the speech for him.
- receive If a girl was old enough to receive an offer of marriage, she was old enough to answer it for herself in person.
- received Do you remember how your mother received the news?
- receiver In a last desperate effort she placed the receiver to her lips.