What is the correct spelling for RCIPE?
This word (Rcipe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RCIPE
- recipe The recipe for this sauce is a closely guarded family secret.
- rice Cover with more of the rice.
- rip I got a rip from the fence somehow, and one leg's a little stiff; one of the horses must have kicked me.
- ripe All summer long was the horrible wet weather, and the potatoes rotting in the ground before they'ld be ripe, and never fit to eat.
- rise The hostess shakes hands with the guest, but does not rise unless the guest is a woman.
- rope Then he dropped his rope and came down the pole.
- Recipes Andra showed no sign of running out of recipes and returning to shrubs.
- rips This Flat Ground, deepening gradually westward, averages to have 50 fathoms of water over a level, gravelly, and rocky bottom, to pitch down suddenly, as do all other slopes of this piece of ground, to the 100-fathom depth, which prevails on all sides of The Rips.
- riper Old Scroggs glared at us the way an unusually hungry tiger might look at a lamb that was being taken away to get a little riper.