What is the correct spelling for REACIEVE?
This word (Reacieve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REACIEVE
- deceive The Emperor had left his elderly companion after she was seated at the table, and was advancing-her eyes, clouded by anxious expectation, did not deceive her-and was walking with stately dignity toward the boy choir; no, not to it, but directly toward herself. But myself I can't deceive I know it's only make believe. – It's Only Make Believe by Loretta Lynn
- perceive Louis Bonaparte thinks that he is mounting the steps of a throne; he does not perceive that he is mounting those of a scaffold. Everything relates to what we conceive Everything becomes what we perceive – Continuum by continuum
- raceme A flat-topped or convex open flower-cluster, in the stricter use of the word equivalent to a contracted raceme and progressing in its flowering from the margin inward.
- receive He didn't expect satisfaction and didn't receive any.
- received But in the meantime his uncle had put forth a hand and received them.
- receiver By the way, I will do myself the honour to be the receiver of your answer concerning it.