What is the correct spelling for REACURES?
This word (Reacures) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REACURES
- acres And all I get is a worthless house, a hundred acres of land, ten thousand dollars, and a doubtful claim against a Protestant nun who hoodwinked my grandfather into setting up a school for her.
- recourse If captured, you pay the penalty without recourse to me.
- regress Such a view, however, leads at once to a vicious endless regress, since the relation of idea to object will have to be explained by supposing that the idea itself has an idea of the object, and so on ad infinitum.
- Recross "They could approach its banks upon their own ground; they might cross it when convenient, reach the settlement, strike a blow and recross the river before a party could be collected or brought to pursue them.
- Recurred And at last she recurred to that matter as to which she had been so anxious when she first opened her lover's letter.
- secures When the No-trump has been declared with such a hand as Spades Ace, King, X Hearts X Diamonds Ace, King, Knave, X, X Clubs Knave, Ten, X, X the employment of such a system of declaration is exceptionally advantageous; as the game is assured in Clubs, while if the No-trump be left in, the adversaries will probably save it by making all their Hearts before the Declarer secures the lead.
- procures For myself, I bless the destiny, which procures me the honour of serving so great a monarch, whom I regard and revere as a demi-god.
- cures Refusal to take this oath was to be attended by the substitution of others in their bishoprics and cures.