What is the correct spelling for READE?
This word (Reade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for READE
- meade Meade gives them ten hours.
- rad But after he had deposited his load on the floor of my room, and, with a sidewise glance which seemed to take in everything without looking directly at anything, had shambled off again, I turned to Rad .
- rate At any rate , it is the best we can do now.
- read Don't you want me to read to you?
- reader Meantime he lived on from day to day without that which he wanted, and worked-just as the reader may be doing.
- ready Are you quite ready ?
- red But the red men like the whiskey.
- reads Quoting from it one reads : "Edgar called to-day.
- redder As she fanned it glowed larger and redder .