What is the correct spelling for READR?
This word (Readr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for READR
- drear In winter the winds found many holes in the walls of the poor little hut, and the vine was black and leafless, and the bare lands looked very bleak and drear without, and sometimes within the floor was flooded and then frozen.
- rad "I don't know whether Rad has made a mistake or not," murmured Tom.
- radar Joe saw the other man in the room, the man at the radar screens, shake his head. And I can only take you so far Before you fall below my radar – Below My Radar by Beverley Knight
- read And in his hearing there my prayers I said: And afterwards, by my good father taught, I read, and loved the books in which I read; For books in every neighbouring house I sought, – Guilt and Sorrow by William Wordsworth
- ready The time is come; I am ready !
- rear Our chief has him by the head and heels: by the head, by being over him; and by the heels, because nothing can come in the rear without his knowledge.
- red It's a pretty red ."
- reedy But only once the other man turned round and looked back again, and then I was beside a rock, with a reedy swamp behind me.