What is the correct spelling for REAK?
This word (Reak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REAK
- beak As the pond was very shallow the bird must have stood on the bottom, and so resumed its feeding with the beak just above the surface.
- break This was the moment that could be make or break.
- creak Iversen could hear a faint creak as the first officer drew himself to attention in the darkness.
- freak Heaven alone knows by what odd freak this peaceful lane was named after the city of Semiramis.
- leak He might call himself Blake, and look for new work in a new place, and the miserable fact would leak out.
- peak All mountain climbers must report at a ranger station before and after making the ascent of any peak.
- read Just read it out, will you?
- real But I do long to know about my real father and mother.
- ream 5,000 sheets = 200 quires = 10 reams = 5 bundles = 1 bale Short paper measurements24 sheets = 1 'short quire480 sheets = 20 'short' quires = 1 'short ream960 sheets = 40 'short' quires = 2 'short' reams = 1 'short bundle4,800 sheets = 200 'short' quires =
- reap It was to this end that she had given him of her best encouragement and help; too old and too wise not to have seen that whatever her own personal feelings towards him, it was extremely probable that she had helped him towards realising his highest promise, for some one else to reap the deepest joy of it.
- rear "Oh, he was like a cat, and there are trees at the rear.
- reek Although the quarters in the booth were cramped and close and made villainous by the reek of the man's pipe, I began to scan the lists eagerly.
- teak That skiff is built of stiff teak planks, with a nose as sharp and hard as an iron spike.
- weak She began something about the money, but was too weak to finish-poor mother!"
- wreak Catus Decianus may be in their camp, and while I seek no other spoil, him I must have to wreak my vengeance on.