What is the correct spelling for REALECT?
This word (Realect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REALECT
- dialect Frisian is not the present dialect of Groningen.
- elect You glance at the deck, and elect to wait.
- react Practically all the animals that react are affected with tuberculosis and should be separated from the herd, not only in the interest of the public, but in the interest of the owner of the herd.
- realist The way of it was this: Having become a realist, in the most emphatic sense of that word, to have promised to bring some one with her to meeting if she possibly could, meant to her just that, and nothing less than that.
- reelect The General, or the President, as we now called him, at once issued a ringing proclamation in which he promised every liberty that the people of a free republic should enjoy, and announced that in three months he would call a general election, when the people could either reelect him, or a candidate of their own choice.
- reflect The man appeared to reflect for a moment or two.
- reject You reject all faith?"
- relent When the colonel had retired to his room, she took heart and made her cautious plea to Anna, who, however, declined to relent.
- select Had we been riding horses belonging to the station, we might have let them select their course and they would probably have taken us in; but we had mounted our own beasts, which could not be depended on.