What is the correct spelling for REALLY?
This word (Really) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REALLY
- rally The artillery turned round and advanced to the front; indeed I have never seen a manoeuvre more coolly or more steadily performed on a parade in England than this rally.
- real Now, Mr. Dale, I was real mad when Nancy came and told me what had happened.
- really There's things about him that don't seem right, I know, but those things don't show the way he really is.
- realty It was, indeed, the man they had interviewed earlier that day in the McKay realty offices, back in New York.
- regally Anne looked regally handsome in gold-colored tissue and paillettes that gave a tawny light to her eyes and hair, and to her skin an amber glow.
- relay There was some hitch here-the first he met-in getting a relay; but by six he was off again, and passed through Exeter early in the afternoon.
- rely He had seemed to be without doubt a man on whom one could rely in a tight corner, and in spite of himself he had liked his father's frankness.
- Reilly "Sir Shawn has returned, m'lady," said Reilly, the new butler, the possessor of a flat large face with side whiskers which always made her want to laugh.