What is the correct spelling for REAPTED?
This word (Reapted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REAPTED
- related She related the whole story.
- repeated "Go on," Hugh repeated.
- reported They found, as Elsie had reported, a very bright fire in the dressing-room.
- reputed Our Lord was not an Asmonaean prince, but the son of a humble maiden, his reputed father a working man.
- rested We marched down to the beach, and I felt relief for the first time when my feet rested on the schooner's deck.
- roasted I pounded dates with it, which with a little olive oil, and roasted grain pounded with them, adding a few grains of Soudan pepper and a little dry cheese, make very nice cake, or it is esteemed nice cake in Ghat.
- erupted The existence of these friction 'conglomerates', which are met with in enormous masses in both hemispheres, testifies the intensity of the force with which the erupted rocks have been propelled from the interior through the earth's crust.