What is the correct spelling for REATNIKS?
This word (Reatniks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REATNIKS
- beatniks Beatniks: An English Road Movie (1997) is a novel by British author Toby Litt set in Bedford in The United Kingdom in 1995, and concerns the adventures of a group of young people who admire the Beat Writers and Musicians of the 1950s and 1960s America.
- rating The calling into existence of a number of local authorities each having the care of one particular interest, each pursuing its own aim independently and without consideration of the differing and often conflicting aims of the other bodies, each having the power of rating for its own particular purpose without any regard for the general interest of the taxpayer, is radically an unsound form of decentralisation.
- reading After dinner, the evening is devoted to the family, friends, newspapers, and light reading .
- riding But say, that's easy compared with riding the educated mule.
- ratings A master is one of the ratings given to highly qualified riflemen by the National Rifle Association.