What is the correct spelling for REAVED?
This word (Reaved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REAVED
- bereaved While the supper is preparing the bereaved wife goes to the grave and pours out, with unusual vehemence, her bitter wailings and lamentations.
- craved He knew that the human mind craved activity.
- leaved As Amy says, her four-leaved clover will prove a true prophet, green as it looks.
- Braved The storm was too furious to be lightly braved.
- Caved Where the tunnel approached close to the surface, the roof and walls had caved in.
43 words made from the letters REAVED
3 letter words made from REAVED:ade, are, dre, ear, era, eve, rad, red, rev, var.
5 letter words made from REAVED:adree, ardee, arede, arvee, avere, davee, derve, devar, dever, eader, eared, eaved, evade, radev, reave, varde, vedra, vrede, vreed.
4 letter words made from REAVED:aver, dare, dear, deer, derv, eade, ered, ever, raed, rave, read, reed, veda, veer.