What is the correct spelling for REBE?
This word (Rebe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REBE
- grebe The grebe seemed to be in distress for want of air.
- hebe I'm tempted to stay, myself, if Hebe is going to serve.
- rebel To Major James' suggesting that the people he came to represent would not submit on such terms, the captain, irritated at his republican language, particularly, it is supposed, at the word represent, replied, "you damned rebel , if you speak in such language I will immediately order you to be hanged up to the yard-arm."
- robe He was reaching for his silk robe .
- rube Mebbe he belongs to some rube patrol.
- Rene There old Rene Leblanc had died; and when he departed, Saw at his side only one of all his hundred descendants.
- Reba Reba You've frightened her so.