What is the correct spelling for REBUTT?
This word (Rebutt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REBUTT
- debut "It's always the way with new people," said a sarcastic gentleman who stood near, "especially when they make their debut a little mysteriously.
- rabat Long flint guns from the Riff, and old blue dishes from Fez, and orange-striped rugs from Rabat look strangely out of place with wall-papers and oil paintings.
- rabbet And then he secretly charged Rabbet with the misfortune of his life.
- rabbit A jack-rabbit bolted right under Volador's feet.
- rebate In July, 1805, a severe blow was suddenly struck by Sir William Scott, who as chief Admiralty judge rendered a decision to the effect that French sugar, entered at an American custom-house and re-exported with a rebate of the duty, was good prize under the Rule of 1756. This placed all American re-exportation of French West Indian produce at the mercy of British cruisers; and the summer of 1805 saw a sudden descent of naval officers upon their prey, causing an outcry of anger from every seaport between Maine and Maryland.
- reboot This directory is generally erased on a regular basis or every time you reboot the system.
- rebuff But passion fed on rebuff, and the maddened nobleman now sought to gain his end by a baseness which many another of his kind, no doubt, would have had recourse to much sooner.
- rebuilt They had thus themselves rebuilt more splendidly the Temple of Solomon.
- rebuke I don't like to rebuke you, but I must.
- rebus In omnibus rebus haec me sequitur bonae mentis infirmitas.
- refute Among the Melanchthonians the Book of Confutation, which had made it a special point to refute and reject the errors of the Wittenberg Philippists, caused consternation and bitter resentment.
- repute I feel proud to think that the crop of clever fellows in Ireland is flourishing, and that when I, and a dozen like me, pass away, our places will be filled by others that will keep the repute of our great profession high in the public estimation.
- robert 154 Brown, Robert, v.
- robot "That's probably where Dunnan's going to take that army of his," a robot-manufacturing baron said.
- robust The Holy Ghost was clean-shaven, very thin, with sharp clearly-cut features as of somebody who does not enjoy robust health, and with a slight but painful suggestion of a Roman Catholic priest who habitually goes deep into private secrets and is never really satisfied until he has extracted the fullest possible confessions.
- rubato The passion was carried to its utmost point, but never torn to tatters, the freest use of tempo rubato permitted, but always within the limits of the most just regulation."
- Rebutted In respect of most of the charges brought against him, Harry rebutted them easily enough: as for the play, he owned to it.
- Robt E. Gordon, M. Gray, Robt.
- rebuts And know that the transgression which rebuts By direct opposition any sin Together with it here its verdure dries.