What is the correct spelling for RECEICVING?
This word (Receicving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECEICVING
- recycling EU member countries are committed to recycling 50% of alkaline batteries by 2016.
- resolving There he hired a wagon, and drove home; resolving to rouse the neighbors, and give the wood a thorough search, even should it keep them out all night.
- Receiving You have worked for them without thanks or love, receiving only contempt.
- Rescuing This opportunity is perhaps the only one that ever will occur of rescuing it from oblivion.
- Reserving Reserving the Chapel for the present we pass through the Screens, the entrance to the Hall being on the right, to the Kitchen on the left.
- Resigning "I see you are brave; I like that," he says, resigning the bridle to me.