What is the correct spelling for RECEIEEV?
This word (Receieev) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECEIEEV
- deceive "Mr. Randolph, I could not deceive father. They may deceive you They won't believe you – On The Way To Hell by anvil
- recede Her moans die away as they recede towards the stairs.
- receive The other two receive.
- received I thought that perhaps you had only received a letter, or letters.
- receiver "Come right up," he said; and O'Neil replaced the receiver with a sigh of relief.
- receives Feeling tired and nervous, she arrives the next day at Herst, and is met in the hall by her friend the housekeeper in subdued spirits and the unfailing silk gown, who receives her in a good old motherly fashion and bestows upon her a warm though deferential kiss.
- receivers Reply Obj. 3: Counsel is in God, not as receiving but as giving it: and the saints in heaven are conformed to God, as receivers to the source whence they receive.