What is the correct spelling for RECEIOVED?
This word (Receioved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECEIOVED
- Deceived Then you deceived him, and told a lie?
- more inspiriting
- perceived In his sister-in-law's words, in her manner, in her face, Giovanni perceived something that was not natural.
- Receded Some may, perhaps, object, that Solon recovered Salamis, which they had lost, for the Athenians; whereas Poplicola receded from part of what the Romans were at that time possessed of; but judgment is to be made of actions according to the times in which they were performed.
- receive If he arrived early he found Olive waiting to receive him in the drawing-room.
- received Then am I to understand you are satisfied with the answer you have received?
- receiver And with that she hung up the receiver.
- receivers It will take some time to acquaint myself with all these localities; the next step will be to find out, if possible, if anyone at all answering to his description is in the habit of coming there occasionally, and whom he visits; another thing will be to find out the places where receivers of stolen goods do their business, and to watch those with whom highwaymen are suspected of having dealings.
- receives The heir of the Touarick Sultan receives no presents: he asks for none.
- Recited The narrative of her ladyship's discoveries-recited at full length; and the announcement of her ladyship's resolution-declared in the most uncompromising terms-raised Mrs. Glenarm's excitement to the highest pitch.
- relieved The young man seemed relieved to talk about the coming business of the day.
- removed They were never far removed from violence.
- reserved With a cold, reserved manner he answered, "I am he, and am come here to give you my commands by word of mouth."
- revived "Louise had altogether faded out of my remembrance until your question revived it.