What is the correct spelling for RECEITNLY?
This word (Receitnly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECEITNLY
- certainly "I did most certainly," Gifford answered promptly.
- jestingly In the course of conversation he asked her jestingly, though with a beating heart, "what she meant to do with her new lover?"
- receding But though he could not put his finger upon the precise thing said or done which marked the loosening of his hold, he knew he was receding rather than advancing.
- recently He died recently and left the tailor fifty thousand dollars.
- recessional The white-robed boys sang their recessional, and she became perhaps clearer and more comprehensive of mind than before she entered the church-certainly more equipoised than she had been for days.
- recital How with a handful of troops he turned the tide of defeat by attacking at Trenton and Princeton is too well known to need recital.
- Reciting I went back, presently, to the other room where the larger boys and girls were reciting in small sections, standing shrinkingly before the shrivelled little teacher, whose fierceness, I am sure, was assumed for the occasion, and he got out for me a sheaf of compositions which the boys and girls had written on the subject, "My Home," and of which he was evidently very proud.
- resetting The fox traps lay deeply covered by drifts, and since early morning they had been clearing and resetting them.